(PYP for 5 points)
STILL GOT QUESTIONS? FILL YOUR DETAILS TO
GET A CALL BACK!
A Professional Year Program (PYP) is a structured professional development program combining formal learning and workplace experience for the international student who have graduated from a university in Australia. Gazetted by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and managed by the respective Professional Bodies, it aims to enhance the employability of International graduates of Accounting, IT and Engineering fields and a successful completion of the program earns them 5 points towards permanent residency in Australia.
- Gain 5 migration points upon successful completion of the program
- Helps to meet the skills assessment requirement (for Accounting & ICT only)
- Gain a Professional Year Program (PYP) certificate
- Enhance your CV and interview skills
- Develop practical skills through a professional internship
- Build your network with industry professionals
- Gain an understanding of the Australian workplace and industry
To qualify for a Professional Year Program (PYP), you MUST:
- Have graduated from a related higher education program within Australia (minimum 2 years duration)
- Currently hold or applied for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485, either stream) with at least 12 months validity
- Provide evidence of English language proficiency.