PTE Coaching Classes in Melbourne
Get highly strategic and effective PTE Coaching from professional teachers that suits your study and work needs perfectly with EnglishWise.
Your Best Choice for Online & Offline PTE Classes in Melbourne
If you are looking for PTE Coaching Classes in Melbourne that teach English as a second language and are dedicated to your continued success, your search ends here. EnglishWise is one of the most renowned PTE Training organisations in Melbourne. Our team of professional teachers understand the challenges associated with learning a new language and the feeling of achievement associated with learning it to perfection. And hence, we ensure that we pay attention to the individual needs of our students by providing them with one-on-one tutoring sessions and online PTE coaching. The PTE Qualification is essential to most job applications and university admissions. It helps you communicate in English confidently and fluidly with native speakers.
In our years working with students, we have identified the prime problem areas for non-native English speakers and developed our PTE tutorials based on these findings. Our modules are designed to help students better grasp the subject in a fun and effective manner. Our team of professional teachers make the lessons interactive, and they’ll work with you on all aspects of your grammar, writing and speech, including pronunciation and vocabulary. Our PTE classes are aimed at helping you boost your personal growth by learning a new language. So, don’t hesitate and reach out to us at the earliest!
What You Get At EnglishWise Melbourne
ALL PTE preparation materials (included in the course at no extra cost)
PTE Real Exam Simulation Software
Monthly Prediction Files
5 Full Mock Tests Assessments Worth $200 (100% Free)
100+ hours of Coaching and Assessments
Unlimited Practice at Institute! Mon – Sun
Online PTE Practice software Access – 6 months
Personal and Private Feedback STRATEGIES + TECHNIQUES for All 4 PTE Modules
4 X 15 minutes Private Consultation with PTE Expert Assistance in booking PTE Exam
PROPER COMPUTER LAB FOR practicing Mock tests in Real exam environment
Advance & one on one feedback sessions in the lab included
Trusted PTE Training Institute in Melbourne
PTE is accepted for all Austrailan and New Zealand student visa and migration applications. It is used around the world with thousands of international academic programs accepting it. Also, there are a growing number of profesional associations in many different countries who require it for registraion and assesment.
PTE Academic is a 3-hour exam which is complete on a comuter in an official testing centre. The test examines a student’s abitlity to communicate in the four major skills of Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing through computer-based questions.
Our PTE Course page explains in more detail about the PTE Format. Don’t worry, by the time you have finished our training you will be an expert. Understand more about either the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing part of the exam with our specific pages.
Why Join EnglishWise for PTE Training in Melbourne?
With our years of experience teaching the English language to non-native speakers, we are confident that you will find courses that align with your needs. Our courses are designed to enhance your speaking and listening abilities and improve your reading and writing skills in English. Alongside the course module, we will also provide you with extensive resources to ensure your success upon completion. We have also made provisions for mock tests and practice interviews during your PTE classes to see how far you have come in your learning course.
Over the years, we have earned our reputation as one of the most trusted PTE coaching centres in Melbourne and across Australia. We take pride in offering all our students PTE classes customised to suit their learning goals and needs. Our team of highly qualified tutors have extensive experience working with individuals from all backgrounds, such as students and working professionals. We work with you on all aspects of language learning, including reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Here is what makes our online PTE coaching the go-to choice for students in Melbourne.
- We offer students a wide range of courses they can choose according to their needs.
- Students can opt for our consultation and trial classes to help us understand their goals.
- All our students get free access to a set of 10 Mock Tests, worth $200.
- Students have complete access to our vast supplemental resources and online study materials.
- Our online practice software keeps track of your progress, assists you in working on your weak areas, and evaluates your overall performance.
- We help students prepare for all four aspects of the PTE qualification, i.e., reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Our tutors offer students one-on-one feedback to help them identify the problem areas and help them work through them.
PTE TEST Structure
For the test day to feel less stressful, we are here to make the preparation simple yet effective. We coach you through the practical skills that the PTE (Pearson Test of English – an integrated skills test) demands in order for you to study and work in any English speaking nation across the world.
The PTE tests you on English proficiency in:
Speaking Writing Reading Listening
We coach you on all the parameters, as follows:
- Reading aloud: This is a necessary activity – whenever you read English, read aloud, even while reading this text! What you must remember, is that punctuation marks indicate pauses. Hence, while reading pay attention to these, avoiding extra or long pauses, as these will slow the pace. Focus on what you are reading to avoid errors, omission, and repetition of words. While reading, if you do come across a particularly hard word, continue reading. Bonus tip: later, look up the word and the pronunciation in the dictionary, to add to your vocabulary.
- Repeat Sentences: When listening to the audio, repeat the sentences exactly as spoken but without imitating the accent of the speaker. You must speak immediately and directly into the microphone, since there is no short beep (as with other testing parameters). Do remember that candidates receive transferable scores, for accurate listening.
- Description of images: While no marks are awarded for grammar, it is important to describe an image based on all aspects of it. There is a template to follow and all you need to do is to speak out loud the key words that describe the image.
- Repeat a Lecture: As mentioned, transferable scores are awarded for listening. Hence, when repeating a lecture, minimize the pauses. The template provided will help you master this skill as well.
- Answering Questions with Options: Repeat all the options for such questions.
- Written Text: This is a critical requirement and can earn you transferable scores. It is expected that you write a summary in a single sentence, which translates to only one full stop at the end of the sentence.
- Essay Writing: Our experts are here to help you understand the correct format and structure for this long form of writing. With practice, you will gain confidence and in-depth understanding of how to structure an opinion/reasoning based, long form text.
- Multiple-Choice Question (single answer): These hold negligible importance for the reading test
- Multiple-Choice Question (several possible answers): Select only one option to read – spending time on reading all the possible answers is not required.
- Re-arrange paragraphs: Focus on the connecting words while attempting this activity, since marks are awarded on accurate pairing. You would be required to place your cursor on each sentence to drag it from the left of the screen and place it on the right, ensuring the accurate chronological order (meaning date wise order).
- Reading and Arranging Fill in the Blanks type Questions: The passages provided will contain several blanks (missing words). The task for you would be to look at the options provided at the end of the passage and use the cursor to drag a word and place it in the correct space or blank. Keep practicing in order to continually improve, since this is a critical skill within the reading and writing modules.
- Summarising Spoken Text: This portion also earns you transferable scores, since it is one of the vital skills within the realms of listening and writing. You would be provided with an audio clip and basis this you would be required to write a summary. It is necessary to consider important factors such as words used (vocabulary), grammar, form, content, and correct spelling.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Multiple Answers): You would be required to select only one answer from the several answer options provided. Read through the question while listening to the audio, such that you are able to choose the correct answer for a question. Do remember, that incorrect answers within this particular segment will attract negative marking.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Single Answer): Focus on the tone when listening to the audio. This will provide clarity on the correct answer.
- Fill in the Blanks: Follow the rule of using capitals while attempting this section. Follow the strategy in order to fill in each blank with the correct word.
- Select missing words and Highlight the Accurate Summary: Our experts will help you gain understanding of questions with the lowest weightage.
- Listening to Dictated Words: You would hear a set of sentences, some of which would be highly complex. It is necessary to listen carefully in order to comprehend them. Our experts will support you in understanding the content, such that you score higher in this realm of writing post listening to dictation.