PTE Coaching Classes in Gold Coast
At EnglishWise, we aim to help you excel in your PTE Qualifications by focusing on all aspects of your PTE training— speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Your Best Choice for Online & Offline PTE Classes in Gold Coast
Are you aiming for a perfect score in your PTE qualification test but need support for your PTE training? Then look no further than one of the most trusted institutions in Gold Coast and across Australia— EnglishWise. As an expert in the field, we offer all our students high-quality, end-to-end solutions tailored to suit their learning goals. The PTE test, designed by the Pearson VUE, assesses your English reading, comprehension, listening, and speaking abilities. It is your first step towards learning, working, and thriving in an English-speaking country.
At EnglishWise, we are committed to helping students from all backgrounds, from those with little to no English-speaking experience to those with sufficient proficiency in the language. Our highly experienced trainers have strategically curated the PTE tutorials and modules to help our students make the most out of their English-learning experience. We offer one-on-one offline and online PTE coachings to assist you in improving your reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. Enrol for one of our courses to fast-track your language learning in an efficient manner. Connect with us now to learn more about our courses.
What You Get At EnglishWise GOLD COAST
ALL PTE preparation materials (included in the course at no extra cost)
PTE Real Exam Simulation Software
Monthly Prediction Files
5 Full Mock Tests Assessments Worth $200 (100% Free)
100+ hours of Coaching and Assessments
Unlimited Practice at Institute! Mon – Sun
Online PTE Practice software Access – 6 months
Personal and Private Feedback STRATEGIES + TECHNIQUES for All 4 PTE Modules
4 X 15 minutes Private Consultation with PTE Expert Assistance in booking PTE Exam
PROPER COMPUTER LAB FOR practicing Mock tests in Real exam environment
Advance & one on one feedback sessions in the lab included
Trusted PTE Training Institute in GOLD COAST
PTE is accepted for all Austrailan and New Zealand student visa and migration applications. It is used around the world with thousands of international academic programs accepting it. Also, there are a growing number of profesional associations in many different countries who require it for registraion and assesment.
PTE Academic is a 3-hour exam which is complete on a comuter in an official testing centre. The test examines a student’s abitlity to communicate in the four major skills of Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing through computer-based questions.
Our PTE Course page explains in more detail about the PTE Format. Don’t worry, by the time you have finished our training you will be an expert. Understand more about either the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing part of the exam with our specific pages.
Why Join EnglishWise for PTE Training in Gold Coast?
At EnglishWise, we offer PTE training for all levels, from beginners to advanced. Enrol in one of our courses if you want to speak English like a native. Whether you opt for offline or online lessons, we will help you navigate your PTE learning process. Our strategically developed courses help you work on the different aspects of language learning based on your proficiency in English. We provide students with an all-inclusive programme that focuses on what matters: your performance on the PTE test day. In addition to the initial classroom training, mock tests and practice interview sessions, our teachers offer you constructive feedback, guidance and advice to help you prepare for the exams.
As non-native speakers, we understand that learning a new language can be challenging yet exciting. Our trainers at EnglishWise, have years of experience teaching non-native speakers who will be there for you at every step of the learning curve. And we are committed to making the experience an enriching one for you. No matter your proficiency in the language, we have a course specifically designed to help you achieve your goals. As English teachers with extensive experience tutoring non-native English speakers, we have curated the most common problems students face in their learning process. And we have carefully designed our courses to help students overcome them in an efficient and interactive manner. Here are the top reasons why you should opt for our PTE classes in Gold Coast:
- Set your own pace & learn according to your convenience in a helpful and professional environment.
- Get 10 Mock Tests worth $200 at no extra cost.
- Check your progress by practising on our real-time exam simulation software.
- Choose from a wide range of courses that suit your needs.
- Get regular one-on-one feedback sessions with your instructors to discuss your progress and problem points.
- Access to vast online resources to boost your learning experience.
- Free trial and consultations for students to understand their needs and offer guidance.
PTE TEST Structure
For the test day to feel less stressful, we are here to make the preparation simple yet effective. We coach you through the practical skills that the PTE (Pearson Test of English – an integrated skills test) demands in order for you to study and work in any English speaking nation across the world.
The PTE tests you on English proficiency in:
Speaking Writing Reading Listening
We coach you on all the parameters, as follows:
- Reading aloud: This is a necessary activity – whenever you read English, read aloud, even while reading this text! What you must remember, is that punctuation marks indicate pauses. Hence, while reading pay attention to these, avoiding extra or long pauses, as these will slow the pace. Focus on what you are reading to avoid errors, omission, and repetition of words. While reading, if you do come across a particularly hard word, continue reading. Bonus tip: later, look up the word and the pronunciation in the dictionary, to add to your vocabulary.
- Repeat Sentences: When listening to the audio, repeat the sentences exactly as spoken but without imitating the accent of the speaker. You must speak immediately and directly into the microphone, since there is no short beep (as with other testing parameters). Do remember that candidates receive transferable scores, for accurate listening.
- Description of images: While no marks are awarded for grammar, it is important to describe an image based on all aspects of it. There is a template to follow and all you need to do is to speak out loud the key words that describe the image.
- Repeat a Lecture: As mentioned, transferable scores are awarded for listening. Hence, when repeating a lecture, minimize the pauses. The template provided will help you master this skill as well.
- Answering Questions with Options: Repeat all the options for such questions.
- Written Text: This is a critical requirement and can earn you transferable scores. It is expected that you write a summary in a single sentence, which translates to only one full stop at the end of the sentence.
- Essay Writing: Our experts are here to help you understand the correct format and structure for this long form of writing. With practice, you will gain confidence and in-depth understanding of how to structure an opinion/reasoning based, long form text.
- Multiple-Choice Question (single answer): These hold negligible importance for the reading test
- Multiple-Choice Question (several possible answers): Select only one option to read – spending time on reading all the possible answers is not required.
- Re-arrange paragraphs: Focus on the connecting words while attempting this activity, since marks are awarded on accurate pairing. You would be required to place your cursor on each sentence to drag it from the left of the screen and place it on the right, ensuring the accurate chronological order (meaning date wise order).
- Reading and Arranging Fill in the Blanks type Questions: The passages provided will contain several blanks (missing words). The task for you would be to look at the options provided at the end of the passage and use the cursor to drag a word and place it in the correct space or blank. Keep practicing in order to continually improve, since this is a critical skill within the reading and writing modules.
- Summarising Spoken Text: This portion also earns you transferable scores, since it is one of the vital skills within the realms of listening and writing. You would be provided with an audio clip and basis this you would be required to write a summary. It is necessary to consider important factors such as words used (vocabulary), grammar, form, content, and correct spelling.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Multiple Answers): You would be required to select only one answer from the several answer options provided. Read through the question while listening to the audio, such that you are able to choose the correct answer for a question. Do remember, that incorrect answers within this particular segment will attract negative marking.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Single Answer): Focus on the tone when listening to the audio. This will provide clarity on the correct answer.
- Fill in the Blanks: Follow the rule of using capitals while attempting this section. Follow the strategy in order to fill in each blank with the correct word.
- Select missing words and Highlight the Accurate Summary: Our experts will help you gain understanding of questions with the lowest weightage.
- Listening to Dictated Words: You would hear a set of sentences, some of which would be highly complex. It is necessary to listen carefully in order to comprehend them. Our experts will support you in understanding the content, such that you score higher in this realm of writing post listening to dictation.