PTE Coaching Classes in Canberra
EnglishWise is a global leader in PTE training. We will help you exceed expectations and ensure you ace your PTE test. Join us today!
Your Best Choice for Online & Offline PTE Classes in Canberra
If you’re looking for a language learning institution in Canberra that’s not just committed to delivering the highest quality of English teaching but also dedicated to the success of its students, look no further than EnglishWise. We understand that learning a language can be challenging, but we also know how rewarding it can be when you succeed. That’s why we work hard to ensure that each student gets the best possible experience from their PTE classes through one-on-one tutoring or online PTE coaching. The PTE is a qualification that helps you communicate effectively and confidently with others in English, and it’s a crucial part of most university or job applications.
We have a team of professional teachers who’ve worked with students like you for years, so they know exactly how to make sure your PTE practice sessions are fun and effective. They’ll help you work on all aspects of your speech, including pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar and writing. You’ll gain confidence in your ability as you learn how to speak a new language while having fun! Our courses in Canberra aren’t just an effective way of learning English; they’re also an opportunity for personal growth. So, do not miss this opportunity and get in touch with us to know more!
What You Get At EnglishWise Canberra
ALL PTE preparation materials (included in the course at no extra cost)
PTE Real Exam Simulation Software
Monthly Prediction Files
5 Full Mock Tests Assessments Worth $200 (100% Free)
100+ hours of Coaching and Assessments
Unlimited Practice at Institute! Mon – Sun
Online PTE Practice software Access – 6 months
Personal and Private Feedback STRATEGIES + TECHNIQUES for All 4 PTE Modules
4 X 15 minutes Private Consultation with PTE Expert Assistance in booking PTE Exam
PROPER COMPUTER LAB FOR practicing Mock tests in Real exam environment
Advance & one on one feedback sessions in the lab included
Trusted PTE Training Institute in Canberra
PTE is accepted for all Austrailan and New Zealand student visa and migration applications. It is used around the world with thousands of international academic programs accepting it. Also, there are a growing number of profesional associations in many different countries who require it for registraion and assesment.
PTE Academic is a 3-hour exam which is complete on a comuter in an official testing centre. The test examines a student’s abitlity to communicate in the four major skills of Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing through computer-based questions.
Our PTE Course page explains in more detail about the PTE Format. Don’t worry, by the time you have finished our training you will be an expert. Understand more about either the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing part of the exam with our specific pages.
Why Join English Wise for PTE Training in Canberra?
If you want to pass your PTE exam with flying colours, then EnglishWise is the place to be. Our PTE coaching is taught by knowledgeable teachers who have years of experience in teaching English as a foreign language. They can help you develop your skills at your own pace and provide comprehensive support throughout your course. Our teaching methods and techniques are based on the latest research in language learning and teaching.
At Englishwise, you will learn how to use the right words, expressions and grammar structures to make your communication easier. We also provide extra resources such as access to the real exam simulation software, mock tests, video lessons and more. We offer high-quality, one-on-one tuition PTE tutorials tailored to each student’s needs. The courses we provide can be taken online or face-to-face, depending on your preferences and needs. Here are some of the main reasons why we are the best in the teaching industry:
- A variety of courses and teaching for all levels, from beginner to advanced
- Free trial classes and consultation to help you with your decision
- Training and preparation for all aspects of the PTE exam
- 10 Mock Test Assessments worth 200$ (completely free)
- Free access to real exam simulation software
- One-on-one feedback sessions
- Preparation materials and resources included
PTE TEST Structure
For the test day to feel less stressful, we are here to make the preparation simple yet effective. We coach you through the practical skills that the PTE (Pearson Test of English – an integrated skills test) demands in order for you to study and work in any English speaking nation across the world.
The PTE tests you on English proficiency in:
Speaking Writing Reading Listening
We coach you on all the parameters, as follows:
- Reading aloud: This is a necessary activity – whenever you read English, read aloud, even while reading this text! What you must remember, is that punctuation marks indicate pauses. Hence, while reading pay attention to these, avoiding extra or long pauses, as these will slow the pace. Focus on what you are reading to avoid errors, omission, and repetition of words. While reading, if you do come across a particularly hard word, continue reading. Bonus tip: later, look up the word and the pronunciation in the dictionary, to add to your vocabulary.
- Repeat Sentences: When listening to the audio, repeat the sentences exactly as spoken but without imitating the accent of the speaker. You must speak immediately and directly into the microphone, since there is no short beep (as with other testing parameters). Do remember that candidates receive transferable scores, for accurate listening.
- Description of images: While no marks are awarded for grammar, it is important to describe an image based on all aspects of it. There is a template to follow and all you need to do is to speak out loud the key words that describe the image.
- Repeat a Lecture: As mentioned, transferable scores are awarded for listening. Hence, when repeating a lecture, minimize the pauses. The template provided will help you master this skill as well.
- Answering Questions with Options: Repeat all the options for such questions.
- Written Text: This is a critical requirement and can earn you transferable scores. It is expected that you write a summary in a single sentence, which translates to only one full stop at the end of the sentence.
- Essay Writing: Our experts are here to help you understand the correct format and structure for this long form of writing. With practice, you will gain confidence and in-depth understanding of how to structure an opinion/reasoning based, long form text.
- Multiple-Choice Question (single answer): These hold negligible importance for the reading test
- Multiple-Choice Question (several possible answers): Select only one option to read – spending time on reading all the possible answers is not required.
- Re-arrange paragraphs: Focus on the connecting words while attempting this activity, since marks are awarded on accurate pairing. You would be required to place your cursor on each sentence to drag it from the left of the screen and place it on the right, ensuring the accurate chronological order (meaning date wise order).
- Reading and Arranging Fill in the Blanks type Questions: The passages provided will contain several blanks (missing words). The task for you would be to look at the options provided at the end of the passage and use the cursor to drag a word and place it in the correct space or blank. Keep practicing in order to continually improve, since this is a critical skill within the reading and writing modules.
- Summarising Spoken Text: This portion also earns you transferable scores, since it is one of the vital skills within the realms of listening and writing. You would be provided with an audio clip and basis this you would be required to write a summary. It is necessary to consider important factors such as words used (vocabulary), grammar, form, content, and correct spelling.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Multiple Answers): You would be required to select only one answer from the several answer options provided. Read through the question while listening to the audio, such that you are able to choose the correct answer for a question. Do remember, that incorrect answers within this particular segment will attract negative marking.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Single Answer): Focus on the tone when listening to the audio. This will provide clarity on the correct answer.
- Fill in the Blanks: Follow the rule of using capitals while attempting this section. Follow the strategy in order to fill in each blank with the correct word.
- Select missing words and Highlight the Accurate Summary: Our experts will help you gain understanding of questions with the lowest weightage.
- Listening to Dictated Words: You would hear a set of sentences, some of which would be highly complex. It is necessary to listen carefully in order to comprehend them. Our experts will support you in understanding the content, such that you score higher in this realm of writing post listening to dictation.