PTE Coaching Classes in Parramatta
Do you want to get better grades on the PTE test? Choose English Wise to boost your confidence and get the desired results with our professional PTE tutorials in Parramatta.
Your Best Choice for PTE Classes in Parramatta: Your Journey to Success Starts Here
If you are looking for the best PTE coaching classes in Parramatta, you are in the right place. PTE is a test conducted by Pearson VUE to check your English level and proficiency in writing, speaking, reading and listening skills. The exam lasts for about 2-3 hours, during which you will be asked questions on topics like grammar, vocabulary, writing and reading skills. PTE exam is the most important exam for international students to get a visa to Australia. However, English is not easy for all people to learn if they are not native speakers. That’s why we offer offline and online PTE coaching classes with one-on-one guidance to help you improve your skills.
At EnglishWise, we’re a team of teachers and native English speakers passionate about helping you pass your test. Our courses help you learn how to speak and write fluently and accurately in English. We use clear, step-by-step instructions, real-life examples and interactive exercises throughout the course so that you can get the most out of each lesson. We also have a free trial session where you can learn about our courses and understand how we work. Contact us today if any of our courses sound like something you want to learn more about!
What You Get At EnglishWise Parramatta
ALL PTE preparation materials (included in the course at no extra cost)
PTE Real Exam Simulation Software
Monthly Prediction Files
5 Full Mock Tests Assessments Worth $200 (100% Free)
100+ hours of Coaching and Assessments
Unlimited Practice at Institute! Mon – Sun
Online PTE Practice software Access – 6 months
Personal and Private Feedback STRATEGIES + TECHNIQUES for All 4 PTE Modules
4 X 15 minutes Private Consultation with PTE Expert Assistance in booking PTE Exam
PROPER COMPUTER LAB FOR practicing Mock tests in Real exam environment
Advance & one on one feedback sessions in the lab included
PTE Coaching Classes Package
Payment gateway options (Visa, Mastercard, Stripe, Afterpay – 4 interest-free payments)
|Duration||4 WEEKS||3 MONTHS||6 MONTHS|
|Ai scored mock test||5||15||30|
|Speaking practice questions||3700+||3700+||3700+|
|Writing practice questions||500+||500+||500+|
|Reading practice questions||1400+||1400+||1400+|
|Listening practice questions||2600+||2600+||2600+|
|Exam mode to give you exam like preparation||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Attempts per practice questions||10||20||30|
|EnglishWise PTE booklet (includes all templates)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|EnglishWise exclusive PTE strategy Videos||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Exclusive and proven exam templates||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|In depth grammar classes||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Trusted PTE Training Institute in Parramatta
PTE is accepted for all Austrailan and New Zealand student visa and migration applications. It is used around the world with thousands of international academic programs accepting it. Also, there are a growing number of profesional associations in many different countries who require it for registraion and assesment.
PTE Academic is a 3-hour exam which is complete on a comuter in an official testing centre. The test examines a student’s abitlity to communicate in the four major skills of Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing through computer-based questions.
Our PTE Course page explains in more detail about the PTE Format. Don’t worry, by the time you have finished our training you will be an expert. Understand more about either the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing part of the exam with our specific pages.
Why Join EnglishWise for PTE Training in Parramatta?
The EnglishWise Academy has been providing top-notch English courses for years now. We have a team of highly qualified, expert teachers who are very knowledgeable about the syllabus and can help you prepare for the PTE. Our expert teachers will work with you one-on-one or in small groups to ensure that your learning experience is individualised and tailored exactly to what you need to pass the test with flying colours!
We are passionate about our work and love helping students achieve their goals in the classroom, on the job and beyond. We will provide you with all the necessary resources that you require to succeed in your preparation. Our mission at English Wise is to help you develop the skills you need to become an independent learner, confident and capable of meeting any challenge. The main features of our online/ face-to-face PTE coaching classes include the following:
- A variety of classes and options for all skill levels.
- Free consultation and trial classes to discuss your goals and needs
- Relentless training and preparation of all four modules of PTE-reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- AI PTE Practice Portal
- One-on-one feedback sessions
- All preparation materials and resources included at no extra cost
PTE TEST Structure
For the test day to feel less stressful, we are here to make the preparation simple yet effective. We coach you through the practical skills that the PTE (Pearson Test of English – an integrated skills test) demands in order for you to study and work in any English speaking nation across the world.
The PTE tests you on English proficiency in:
Speaking Writing Reading Listening
We coach you on all the parameters, as follows:
- Reading aloud: This is a necessary activity – whenever you read English, read aloud, even while reading this text! What you must remember, is that punctuation marks indicate pauses. Hence, while reading pay attention to these, avoiding extra or long pauses, as these will slow the pace. Focus on what you are reading to avoid errors, omission, and repetition of words. While reading, if you do come across a particularly hard word, continue reading. Bonus tip: later, look up the word and the pronunciation in the dictionary, to add to your vocabulary.
- Repeat Sentences: When listening to the audio, repeat the sentences exactly as spoken but without imitating the accent of the speaker. You must speak immediately and directly into the microphone, since there is no short beep (as with other testing parameters). Do remember that candidates receive transferable scores, for accurate listening.
- Description of images: While no marks are awarded for grammar, it is important to describe an image based on all aspects of it. There is a template to follow and all you need to do is to speak out loud the key words that describe the image.
- Repeat a Lecture: As mentioned, transferable scores are awarded for listening. Hence, when repeating a lecture, minimize the pauses. The template provided will help you master this skill as well.
- Answering Questions with Options: Repeat all the options for such questions.
- Written Text: This is a critical requirement and can earn you transferable scores. It is expected that you write a summary in a single sentence, which translates to only one full stop at the end of the sentence.
- Essay Writing: Our experts are here to help you understand the correct format and structure for this long form of writing. With practice, you will gain confidence and in-depth understanding of how to structure an opinion/reasoning based, long form text.
- Multiple-Choice Question (single answer): These hold negligible importance for the reading test
- Multiple-Choice Question (several possible answers): Select only one option to read – spending time on reading all the possible answers is not required.
- Re-arrange paragraphs: Focus on the connecting words while attempting this activity, since marks are awarded on accurate pairing. You would be required to place your cursor on each sentence to drag it from the left of the screen and place it on the right, ensuring the accurate chronological order (meaning date wise order).
- Reading and Arranging Fill in the Blanks type Questions: The passages provided will contain several blanks (missing words). The task for you would be to look at the options provided at the end of the passage and use the cursor to drag a word and place it in the correct space or blank. Keep practicing in order to continually improve, since this is a critical skill within the reading and writing modules.
- Summarising Spoken Text: This portion also earns you transferable scores, since it is one of the vital skills within the realms of listening and writing. You would be provided with an audio clip and basis this you would be required to write a summary. It is necessary to consider important factors such as words used (vocabulary), grammar, form, content, and correct spelling.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Multiple Answers): You would be required to select only one answer from the several answer options provided. Read through the question while listening to the audio, such that you are able to choose the correct answer for a question. Do remember, that incorrect answers within this particular segment will attract negative marking.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Single Answer): Focus on the tone when listening to the audio. This will provide clarity on the correct answer.
- Fill in the Blanks: Follow the rule of using capitals while attempting this section. Follow the strategy in order to fill in each blank with the correct word.
- Select missing words and Highlight the Accurate Summary: Our experts will help you gain understanding of questions with the lowest weightage.
- Listening to Dictated Words: You would hear a set of sentences, some of which would be highly complex. It is necessary to listen carefully in order to comprehend them. Our experts will support you in understanding the content, such that you score higher in this realm of writing post listening to dictation.