PTE Coaching Classes in Brisbane
EnglishWise is a name you can trust when it comes to PTE coaching in Brisbane. Learn from our professional teachers and achieve the success that you have always desired. Join today!
Your Best Choice for Online & Offline PTE Classes in Brisbane
Look no further if you are looking for the best PTE classes in Brisbane. EnglishWise is a leading provider of PTE training in Brisbane and across Australia. We’re dedicated to helping students improve their English through our world-class teaching methods and innovative technology. The PTE exam is an internationally recognised test that tests your ability in English. It is the most important exam for international students who want to study at an Australian University. The exam has four sections: listening comprehension, reading comprehension, writing, and grammar understanding.
At EnglishWise, we aim to help you get through this process as smoothly as possible by providing support and guidance from day one of your studies. We have a team of highly experienced and qualified teachers who have been working in the field for many years. Our goal is to help you achieve your personal best so you can confidently progress and succeed in your chosen career. We will ensure that your learning experience is tailored to meet your individual needs and goals so that you can achieve the best results from EnglishWise. So don’t waste any more time, and take the first step towards your dream career by enrolling today!
What You Get At EnglishWise Brisbane
ALL PTE preparation materials (included in the course at no extra cost)
PTE Real Exam Simulation Software
Monthly Prediction Files
5 Full Mock Tests Assessments Worth $200 (100% Free)
100+ hours of Coaching and Assessments
Unlimited Practice at Institute! Mon – Sun
Online PTE Practice software Access – 6 months
Personal and Private Feedback STRATEGIES + TECHNIQUES for All 4 PTE Modules
4 X 15 minutes Private Consultation with PTE Expert Assistance in booking PTE Exam
PROPER COMPUTER LAB FOR practicing Mock tests in Real exam environment
Advance & one on one feedback sessions in the lab included
Trusted PTE Training Institute in Brisbane
PTE is accepted for all Austrailan and New Zealand student visa and migration applications. It is used around the world with thousands of international academic programs accepting it. Also, there are a growing number of profesional associations in many different countries who require it for registraion and assesment.
PTE Academic is a 3-hour exam which is complete on a comuter in an official testing centre. The test examines a student’s abitlity to communicate in the four major skills of Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing through computer-based questions.
Our PTE Course page explains in more detail about the PTE Format. Don’t worry, by the time you have finished our training you will be an expert. Understand more about either the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing part of the exam with our specific pages.
Why Join EnglishWise for PTE Training in Brisbane?
With several years of experience teaching English as a Second Language, we are confident you will find your perfect course here with us. Our courses are designed to help you develop your speaking and listening skills, as well as your reading and writing abilities. We also provide an extensive range of extra support material and resources to help you succeed on the course. You’ll also have the opportunity to take part in practice tests and mock interviews to see how well your speaking skills are coming along. We have an excellent track record of providing our students with the best PTE tutorial.
We pride ourselves on our ability to tailor each course to meet your individual needs. This allows us to ensure that each student is able to reach their full potential with minimal effort on their part. Our highly qualified teachers have experience in teaching people from all backgrounds, including students of all ages and levels of English proficiency. We’ll help you work on all aspects of your speech, including pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, and writing. Here’s why we are your best choice for offline or online PTE coaching in Brisbane:
- A comprehensive range of courses to choose from
- Trial classes and consultation to understand your needs
- Preparation of all four aspects of PTE-reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Completely free 10 Mock Test Assessments (worth 200$)
- Online practice software access to evaluate your preparation
- One-on-one feedback sessions to work through your weak areas
- Access to our online resources and supplemental materials
PTE TEST Structure
For the test day to feel less stressful, we are here to make the preparation simple yet effective. We coach you through the practical skills that the PTE (Pearson Test of English – an integrated skills test) demands in order for you to study and work in any English speaking nation across the world.
The PTE tests you on English proficiency in:
Speaking Writing Reading Listening
We coach you on all the parameters, as follows:
- Reading aloud: This is a necessary activity – whenever you read English, read aloud, even while reading this text! What you must remember, is that punctuation marks indicate pauses. Hence, while reading pay attention to these, avoiding extra or long pauses, as these will slow the pace. Focus on what you are reading to avoid errors, omission, and repetition of words. While reading, if you do come across a particularly hard word, continue reading. Bonus tip: later, look up the word and the pronunciation in the dictionary, to add to your vocabulary.
- Repeat Sentences: When listening to the audio, repeat the sentences exactly as spoken but without imitating the accent of the speaker. You must speak immediately and directly into the microphone, since there is no short beep (as with other testing parameters). Do remember that candidates receive transferable scores, for accurate listening.
- Description of images: While no marks are awarded for grammar, it is important to describe an image based on all aspects of it. There is a template to follow and all you need to do is to speak out loud the key words that describe the image.
- Repeat a Lecture: As mentioned, transferable scores are awarded for listening. Hence, when repeating a lecture, minimize the pauses. The template provided will help you master this skill as well.
- Answering Questions with Options: Repeat all the options for such questions.
- Written Text: This is a critical requirement and can earn you transferable scores. It is expected that you write a summary in a single sentence, which translates to only one full stop at the end of the sentence.
- Essay Writing: Our experts are here to help you understand the correct format and structure for this long form of writing. With practice, you will gain confidence and in-depth understanding of how to structure an opinion/reasoning based, long form text.
- Multiple-Choice Question (single answer): These hold negligible importance for the reading test
- Multiple-Choice Question (several possible answers): Select only one option to read – spending time on reading all the possible answers is not required.
- Re-arrange paragraphs: Focus on the connecting words while attempting this activity, since marks are awarded on accurate pairing. You would be required to place your cursor on each sentence to drag it from the left of the screen and place it on the right, ensuring the accurate chronological order (meaning date wise order).
- Reading and Arranging Fill in the Blanks type Questions: The passages provided will contain several blanks (missing words). The task for you would be to look at the options provided at the end of the passage and use the cursor to drag a word and place it in the correct space or blank. Keep practicing in order to continually improve, since this is a critical skill within the reading and writing modules.
- Summarising Spoken Text: This portion also earns you transferable scores, since it is one of the vital skills within the realms of listening and writing. You would be provided with an audio clip and basis this you would be required to write a summary. It is necessary to consider important factors such as words used (vocabulary), grammar, form, content, and correct spelling.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Multiple Answers): You would be required to select only one answer from the several answer options provided. Read through the question while listening to the audio, such that you are able to choose the correct answer for a question. Do remember, that incorrect answers within this particular segment will attract negative marking.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Single Answer): Focus on the tone when listening to the audio. This will provide clarity on the correct answer.
- Fill in the Blanks: Follow the rule of using capitals while attempting this section. Follow the strategy in order to fill in each blank with the correct word.
- Select missing words and Highlight the Accurate Summary: Our experts will help you gain understanding of questions with the lowest weightage.
- Listening to Dictated Words: You would hear a set of sentences, some of which would be highly complex. It is necessary to listen carefully in order to comprehend them. Our experts will support you in understanding the content, such that you score higher in this realm of writing post listening to dictation.