PTE Coaching Classes in Sydney
Improve your English skills and obtain the confidence you need to succeed with the professional teachers at English Wise. Your results measure our success!
Your Best Choice for Online & Offline PTE Classes in Sydney
Searching for the best PTE coaching classes in Sydney? You’ve come to the right place. The PTE exam is a globally recognised English language proficiency test accepted by over 90% of Australian universities. It is taken by international students who want to study in Australia or elsewhere. The exam assesses your ability to communicate in English and helps you improve your skills in reading comprehension, writing, speaking, listening and understanding the content of an academic text.
We offer courses from beginner to advanced levels and personalised learning plans at English Wise to ensure you get the most out of your study experience. Our expert teachers will give you one-on-one attention to make sure that you get the most out of your time with us. We provide all-inclusive packages that cover everything from classroom instruction to mock exams so that you can prepare in advance and focus on what really matters: your exam performance. Our program helps students pass the test with flying colours and gain admission into prestigious universities across Australia. So, if you want to improve your English skills and understand how to use them in your future career or personal life, why not join us today?
What You Get At EnglishWise Sydney
ALL PTE preparation materials (included in the course at no extra cost)
PTE Real Exam Simulation Software
Monthly Prediction Files
5 Full Mock Tests Assessments Worth $200 (100% Free)
100+ hours of Coaching and Assessments
Unlimited Practice at Institute! Mon – Sun
Online PTE Practice software Access – 6 months
Personal and Private Feedback STRATEGIES + TECHNIQUES for All 4 PTE Modules
4 X 15 minutes Private Consultation with PTE Expert Assistance in booking PTE Exam
PROPER COMPUTER LAB FOR practicing Mock tests in Real exam environment
Advance & one on one feedback sessions in the lab included
Trusted PTE Training Institute in Sydney
PTE is accepted for all Austrailan and New Zealand student visa and migration applications. It is used around the world with thousands of international academic programs accepting it. Also, there are a growing number of profesional associations in many different countries who require it for registraion and assesment.
PTE Academic is a 3-hour exam which is complete on a comuter in an official testing centre. The test examines a student’s abitlity to communicate in the four major skills of Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing through computer-based questions.
Our PTE Course page explains in more detail about the PTE Format. Don’t worry, by the time you have finished our training you will be an expert. Understand more about either the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing part of the exam with our specific pages.
Why Join EnglishWise for PTE Training in Sydney?
EnglishWise is a leading provider of PTE training in Sydney and across Australia. We have been helping students navigate their way through the English language for many years. Our lessons are tailored to suit your needs, whether you choose to take offline or online PTE Coaching from our centre. Our tutors are knowledgeable professionals who will be able to give you the best possible guidance and advice on how to prepare for the exam. They will guide you through each lesson step by step to ensure that you have a complete understanding of each topic. We also provide flexible scheduling options so that you can fit the lessons around your busy schedule.
At EnglishWise, we have experience teaching students at all levels of English proficiency, so no matter where you are on your learning curve, we can tailor our lessons specifically to meet your needs. Here are some reasons why you should choose us for your PTE tutorials:
- A Professional and friendly environment where you can learn at your own pace.
- Offering 10 Mock Test Assessments worth 200$ (all-inclusive with no extra cost)
- Practise on real exam simulation software
- One-on-one feedback sessions to help you improve your skills
- All preparation materials and resources included in the course
- Learn from the best PTE teachers who have expertise in teaching English as a second language
- Assistance in exam seat booking
PTE TEST Structure
For the test day to feel less stressful, we are here to make the preparation simple yet effective. We coach you through the practical skills that the PTE (Pearson Test of English – an integrated skills test) demands in order for you to study and work in any English speaking nation across the world.
The PTE tests you on English proficiency in:
Speaking Writing Reading Listening
We coach you on all the parameters, as follows:
- Reading aloud: This is a necessary activity – whenever you read English, read aloud, even while reading this text! What you must remember, is that punctuation marks indicate pauses. Hence, while reading pay attention to these, avoiding extra or long pauses, as these will slow the pace. Focus on what you are reading to avoid errors, omission, and repetition of words. While reading, if you do come across a particularly hard word, continue reading. Bonus tip: later, look up the word and the pronunciation in the dictionary, to add to your vocabulary.
- Repeat Sentences: When listening to the audio, repeat the sentences exactly as spoken but without imitating the accent of the speaker. You must speak immediately and directly into the microphone, since there is no short beep (as with other testing parameters). Do remember that candidates receive transferable scores, for accurate listening.
- Description of images: While no marks are awarded for grammar, it is important to describe an image based on all aspects of it. There is a template to follow and all you need to do is to speak out loud the key words that describe the image.
- Repeat a Lecture: As mentioned, transferable scores are awarded for listening. Hence, when repeating a lecture, minimize the pauses. The template provided will help you master this skill as well.
- Answering Questions with Options: Repeat all the options for such questions.
- Written Text: This is a critical requirement and can earn you transferable scores. It is expected that you write a summary in a single sentence, which translates to only one full stop at the end of the sentence.
- Essay Writing: Our experts are here to help you understand the correct format and structure for this long form of writing. With practice, you will gain confidence and in-depth understanding of how to structure an opinion/reasoning based, long form text.
- Multiple-Choice Question (single answer): These hold negligible importance for the reading test
- Multiple-Choice Question (several possible answers): Select only one option to read – spending time on reading all the possible answers is not required.
- Re-arrange paragraphs: Focus on the connecting words while attempting this activity, since marks are awarded on accurate pairing. You would be required to place your cursor on each sentence to drag it from the left of the screen and place it on the right, ensuring the accurate chronological order (meaning date wise order).
- Reading and Arranging Fill in the Blanks type Questions: The passages provided will contain several blanks (missing words). The task for you would be to look at the options provided at the end of the passage and use the cursor to drag a word and place it in the correct space or blank. Keep practicing in order to continually improve, since this is a critical skill within the reading and writing modules.
- Summarising Spoken Text: This portion also earns you transferable scores, since it is one of the vital skills within the realms of listening and writing. You would be provided with an audio clip and basis this you would be required to write a summary. It is necessary to consider important factors such as words used (vocabulary), grammar, form, content, and correct spelling.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Multiple Answers): You would be required to select only one answer from the several answer options provided. Read through the question while listening to the audio, such that you are able to choose the correct answer for a question. Do remember, that incorrect answers within this particular segment will attract negative marking.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Single Answer): Focus on the tone when listening to the audio. This will provide clarity on the correct answer.
- Fill in the Blanks: Follow the rule of using capitals while attempting this section. Follow the strategy in order to fill in each blank with the correct word.
- Select missing words and Highlight the Accurate Summary: Our experts will help you gain understanding of questions with the lowest weightage.
- Listening to Dictated Words: You would hear a set of sentences, some of which would be highly complex. It is necessary to listen carefully in order to comprehend them. Our experts will support you in understanding the content, such that you score higher in this realm of writing post listening to dictation.