Join the Best PTE Online Coaching Today!
Our online PTE classes are designed to accelerate your progress by improving your confidence and giving you the skills and knowledge you need to pass the test. We make it easy for you to study anywhere, anytime on any device.
Our Latest Success Stories
Trusted Online PTE Training Classes
Boost Your PTE Score With Englishwise Online PTE Coaching
Improve your English skills from native speakers and get ready for the highstakes PTE exam. Every student will be coached under one of the most qualified teachers in the world. Get started with our 1-on-1 professional coaching today!
We are the premium provider of world-class PTE English proficiency test preparation and coaching. Our online PTE classes are flexible, personalised, and always available. We offer comprehensive online coaching that improves your test scores. With EnglishWise, you’ll be speaking and writing better English in no time.
Why English Wise for PTE Online Coaching / Training?
1-1 interaction with each student
7 days classes
Weekly live sessions
AI Scored software
PTE TEST Structure
For the test day to feel less stressful, we are here to make the preparation simple yet effective. We coach you through the practical skills that the PTE (Pearson Test of English – an integrated skills test) demands in order for you to study and work in any English speaking nation across the world.
The PTE tests you on English proficiency in:
Speaking Writing Reading Listening
We coach you on all the parameters, as follows:
- Reading aloud: This is a necessary activity – whenever you read English, read aloud, even while reading this text! What you must remember, is that punctuation marks indicate pauses. Hence, while reading pay attention to these, avoiding extra or long pauses, as these will slow the pace. Focus on what you are reading to avoid errors, omission, and repetition of words. While reading, if you do come across a particularly hard word, continue reading. Bonus tip: later, look up the word and the pronunciation in the dictionary, to add to your vocabulary.
- Repeat Sentences: When listening to the audio, repeat the sentences exactly as spoken but without imitating the accent of the speaker. You must speak immediately and directly into the microphone, since there is no short beep (as with other testing parameters). Do remember that candidates receive transferable scores, for accurate listening.
- Description of images: While no marks are awarded for grammar, it is important to describe an image based on all aspects of it. There is a template to follow and all you need to do is to speak out loud the key words that describe the image.
- Repeat a Lecture: As mentioned, transferable scores are awarded for listening. Hence, when repeating a lecture, minimize the pauses. The template provided will help you master this skill as well.
- Answering Questions with Options: Repeat all the options for such questions.
- Written Text: This is a critical requirement and can earn you transferable scores. It is expected that you write a summary in a single sentence, which translates to only one full-stop at the end of the sentence.
- Essay Writing: Our experts are here to help you understand the correct format and structure for this long form of writing. With practice, you will gain confidence and in-depth understanding of how to structure an opinion/reasoning based, long form text.
- Multiple-Choice Question (single answer): These hold negligible importance for the reading test
- Multiple-Choice Question (several possible answers): Select only one option to read – spending time on reading all the possible answers is not required.
- Re-arrange paragraphs: Focus on the connecting words while attempting this activity, since marks are awarded on accurate pairing. You would be required to place your cursor on each sentence to drag it from the left of the screen and place it on the right, ensuring the accurate chronological order (meaning date wise order).
- Reading and Arranging Fill in the Blanks type Questions: The passages provided will contain several blanks (missing words). The task for you would be to look at the options provided at the end of the passage and use the cursor to drag a word and place it in the correct space or blank. Keep practicing in order to continually improve, since this is a critical skill within the reading and writing modules.
- Summarising Spoken Text: This portion also earns you transferable scores, since it is one of the vital skills within the realms of listening and writing. You would be provided with an audio clip and basis this you would be required to write a summary. It is necessary to consider important factors such as words used (vocabulary), grammar, form, content, and correct spelling.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Multiple Answers): You would be required to select only one answer from the several answer options provided. Read through the question while listening to the audio, such that you are able to choose the correct answer for a question. Do remember, that incorrect answers within this particular segment will attract negative marking.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Single Answer): Focus on the tone when listening to the audio. This will provide clarity on the correct answer.
- Fill in the Blanks: Follow the rule of using capitals while attempting this section. Follow the strategy in order to fill in each blank with the correct word.
- Select missing words and Highlight the Accurate Summary: Our experts will help you gain understanding of questions with the lowest weightage.
- Listening to Dictated Words: You would hear a set of sentences, some of which would be highly complex. It is necessary to listen carefully in order to comprehend them. Our experts will support you in understanding the content, such that you score higher in this realm of writing post listening to dictation.
LIVE PTE CLASSES TIME TABLE
Pte Scorecard of Our Students
Meet the training team
Class links are shared under the online tab on your PTE portal.
Links of the class with be shared 5-10 minutes prior to the commencement of the class.
Most importantly you would get a one-on-one interaction (First come first serve) with the trainer. The trainer would provide a comprehensive performance review of your mock test and practice questions. This review will provide you specific pointers on your areas of strengths and the areas that require improvement.
Schedule of the classes will be shared in an onboarding email.
Timetable is also shared on the PTE portal under online classes tab
Send your account username, email, and mobile number to the admin email address from which you would have received the induction email to upgrade your subscription. Alternatively, you could speak with your trainer during the feedback session, to get help with this issue. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post completing all four modules of the PTE and also the self-practice on the EnglishWise portal, you would be able to access the feedback class. Our trainer will guide you through the feedback session and provide you with invaluable tips and pointers that will help you improve. The trainer would also assist you with a structured study plan.
Repeat a mock test post the feedback session, as this would be a practical application of the pointers and tips provided by the expert trainer. If you follow the feedback, you should see an improvement in your scores in the repeated mock test. Post this second mock test, ask for another feedback session.
You should/can access and take the classes as many times as is required for you to feel confident. It is recommended to take at least two strategy classes, per module.
Kindly follow the instructions provided in the video to set up the microphone and or unlock the speaking questions. In the event that you run out of attempts to unlock, please connect with us and provide us with your account username, email, and mobile number to reset the unlock settings. There is also a video provided with the software – watching this can help clarify your questions.
There is a gap fee that needs to be paid in order for your subscription to be upgraded to the Gold or Diamond package. You could also access additional mock tests by paying this additional fee.
Do check your internet connection. Log off the page, reconnect, and then try to login in. Please join five minutes prior to the class time. This will prevent delays in the tutor trying to admit you to a session. If you join late, you are sure to miss some important tips and instructions.