Pte Coaching Classes In Adelaide
Achieve your target PTE score with our expert tutors at EnglishWise. Sign up today for our PTE tutorials and workshops, and be on your way to passing with flying colours. With us, it’s never too late to learn!
Your Best Choice for Online & Offline PTE Classes in Adelaide
If you’re looking for an English learning centre that takes care of every aspect of your PTE training in Adelaide, look no further. At EnglishWise, we believe that if you are willing to learn, you deserve the best opportunity for success. The PTE exam is administered by Pearson VUE, and it assesses your English comprehension, reading, writing and listening skills. It is one of the most important steps in your journey towards a successful career.
Englishwise is the leading provider of PTE coaching classes in Adelaide. We offer a wide range of courses that cater to the needs of all students, from those with little or no experience in English to those who are already proficient in the language. Our experienced trainers are highly qualified and experienced to ensure that you get the best out of your English lessons. They will work with you one-on-one to improve your skills and knowledge of English grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation so that you can learn faster and more efficiently. We offer PTE tutoring services for all levels, from beginner to advanced. If you would like to enrol in one of our courses, contact us today!
What You Get At EnglishWise Adelaide
ALL PTE preparation materials (included in the course at no extra cost)
PTE Real Exam Simulation Software
Monthly Prediction Files
5 Full Mock Tests Assessments Worth $200 (100% Free)
100+ hours of Coaching and Assessments
Unlimited Practice at Institute! Mon – Sun
Online PTE Practice software Access – 6 months
Personal and Private Feedback STRATEGIES + TECHNIQUES for All 4 PTE Modules
4 X 15 minutes Private Consultation with PTE Expert Assistance in booking PTE Exam
PROPER COMPUTER LAB FOR practicing Mock tests in Real exam environment
Advance & one on one feedback sessions in the lab included
Trusted PTE Training Institute in Adelaide
PTE is accepted for all Austrailan and New Zealand student visa and migration applications. It is used around the world with thousands of international academic programs accepting it. Also, there are a growing number of profesional associations in many different countries who require it for registraion and assesment.
PTE Academic is a 3-hour exam which is complete on a comuter in an official testing centre. The test examines a student’s abitlity to communicate in the four major skills of Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing through computer-based questions.
Our PTE Course page explains in more detail about the PTE Format. Don’t worry, by the time you have finished our training you will be an expert. Understand more about either the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing part of the exam with our specific pages.
Why Join EnglishWise for PTE Training in Adelaide?
If you want to get the best PTE classes in Adelaide and be able to speak English like a native speaker, then you must join EnglishWise. EnglishWise offers its students a wide range of courses that focus on different areas of the English language, including reading and listening, speaking and writing, grammar and vocabulary. Our team of qualified teachers are here to help you achieve all your goals and targets through our top-notch training program. With our one-to-one personalised approach, our students learn English in an interactive environment where they interact with other students of different nationalities and ages. Our teachers are always there to guide you through your lessons and ensure your progress is on track.
We tailor our courses to suit your needs and goals, whether you need to improve your skills for work or study or simply want to brush up on your language skills before travelling overseas. Here’s why we are the leading provider of offline and online PTE coaching classes in Adelaide:
- English courses for all levels, from beginner to advanced
- Free trial classes and consultation
- In-depth training and preparation for all modules
- Practise 10 Mock Test Assessments worth 200$ (completely free)
- Free access to AI practice software
- One-on-one feedback sessions on your performance
- All preparation materials and resources included
PTE TEST Structure
For the test day to feel less stressful, we are here to make the preparation simple yet effective. We coach you through the practical skills that the PTE (Pearson Test of English – an integrated skills test) demands in order for you to study and work in any English speaking nation across the world.
The PTE tests you on English proficiency in:
Speaking Writing Reading Listening
We coach you on all the parameters, as follows:
- Reading aloud: This is a necessary activity – whenever you read English, read aloud, even while reading this text! What you must remember, is that punctuation marks indicate pauses. Hence, while reading pay attention to these, avoiding extra or long pauses, as these will slow the pace. Focus on what you are reading to avoid errors, omission, and repetition of words. While reading, if you do come across a particularly hard word, continue reading. Bonus tip: later, look up the word and the pronunciation in the dictionary, to add to your vocabulary.
- Repeat Sentences: When listening to the audio, repeat the sentences exactly as spoken but without imitating the accent of the speaker. You must speak immediately and directly into the microphone, since there is no short beep (as with other testing parameters). Do remember that candidates receive transferable scores, for accurate listening.
- Description of images: While no marks are awarded for grammar, it is important to describe an image based on all aspects of it. There is a template to follow and all you need to do is to speak out loud the key words that describe the image.
- Repeat a Lecture: As mentioned, transferable scores are awarded for listening. Hence, when repeating a lecture, minimize the pauses. The template provided will help you master this skill as well.
- Answering Questions with Options: Repeat all the options for such questions.
- Written Text: This is a critical requirement and can earn you transferable scores. It is expected that you write a summary in a single sentence, which translates to only one full stop at the end of the sentence.
- Essay Writing: Our experts are here to help you understand the correct format and structure for this long form of writing. With practice, you will gain confidence and in-depth understanding of how to structure an opinion/reasoning based, long form text.
- Multiple-Choice Question (single answer): These hold negligible importance for the reading test
- Multiple-Choice Question (several possible answers): Select only one option to read – spending time on reading all the possible answers is not required.
- Re-arrange paragraphs: Focus on the connecting words while attempting this activity, since marks are awarded on accurate pairing. You would be required to place your cursor on each sentence to drag it from the left of the screen and place it on the right, ensuring the accurate chronological order (meaning date wise order).
- Reading and Arranging Fill in the Blanks type Questions: The passages provided will contain several blanks (missing words). The task for you would be to look at the options provided at the end of the passage and use the cursor to drag a word and place it in the correct space or blank. Keep practicing in order to continually improve, since this is a critical skill within the reading and writing modules.
- Summarising Spoken Text: This portion also earns you transferable scores, since it is one of the vital skills within the realms of listening and writing. You would be provided with an audio clip and basis this you would be required to write a summary. It is necessary to consider important factors such as words used (vocabulary), grammar, form, content, and correct spelling.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Multiple Answers): You would be required to select only one answer from the several answer options provided. Read through the question while listening to the audio, such that you are able to choose the correct answer for a question. Do remember, that incorrect answers within this particular segment will attract negative marking.
- Multiple-Choice Questions (Single Answer): Focus on the tone when listening to the audio. This will provide clarity on the correct answer.
- Fill in the Blanks: Follow the rule of using capitals while attempting this section. Follow the strategy in order to fill in each blank with the correct word.
- Select missing words and Highlight the Accurate Summary: Our experts will help you gain understanding of questions with the lowest weightage.
- Listening to Dictated Words: You would hear a set of sentences, some of which would be highly complex. It is necessary to listen carefully in order to comprehend them. Our experts will support you in understanding the content, such that you score higher in this realm of writing post listening to dictation.