If you would like to improve your real life English skills, a General English course at EnglishWise is the perfect step. Our General English courses will help you develop language skills for real life situations – like speaking and conversation. We will help you develop the confidence to live, travel or work in Australia. You will graduate with real-world English skills you can use anywhere. Courses are built around the four core skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. The course will focus on:
– building fluency and accuracy in spoken English
– expanding your vocabulary
– understanding native and non-native English speakers
– developing skills and confidence to use English outside the classroom.
– You will learn with experienced and qualified teachers in small classes. We will track your progress with regular testing.
- All modules ( Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking) will be covered in the course
- No Enrolment Fee
- Small Batches
- Personalised/ 1 on 1 Assessment (Individual feedback and assessment)
- All materials provided FREE of charge
- Track record for improvement
- Personalised Timetable
How to improve English speaking?
- Speak, speak, speak. Let us start right off by saying that there is not a magic pill for better speaking.
- Reflect on your conversations. After your conversation is over, take a moment to reflect.
- Listen and read.
- Prepare cheat sheets.
- Record your voice.
- Learn phrases rather than single words.