Make Your Own Story Of Success
"*" indicates required fields
Australia’s most Trusted and Successful General English Institute
If you would like to improve your real life English skills, a General English course at EnglishWise is the perfect step. Our General English courses will help you develop language skills for real life situations – like speaking and conversation. We will help you develop the confidence to live, travel or work in Australia. You will graduate with real-world English skills you can use anywhere. Courses are built around the four core skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
The course will focus on:
- building fluency and accuracy in spoken English
- expanding your vocabulary
- understanding native and non-native English speakers
- developing skills and confidence to use English outside the classroom
- You will learn with experienced and qualified teachers in small classes. We will track your progress with regular testing.
What You Get At EnglishWise
All modules ( Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking) will be covered in the course
No Enrolment Fee
Personalised/ 1 on 1 Assessment (Individual feedback and assessment)
All materials provided FREE of charge
Track record for improvement
Frequently Asked Questions
- Speak, speak, speak. Let us start right off by saying that there is not a magic pill for better speaking.
- Reflect on your conversations. After your conversation is over, take a moment to reflect.
- Listen and read.
- Prepare cheat sheets.
- Record your voice.
- Learn phrases rather than single words.
A semi-technical term for a course in English, usually as a mother tongue or in an English-medium school, within a framework of general education, usually teaching listening, speaking, reading, and writing.