Scoring in PTE is not rocket science; just think of it as a basic English test, and you are sorted; students who try to complicate understanding the tips and tricks of PTE are the ones that struggle a lot and are the ones that end up giving the tests multiple times, the ones who follow the templates and strategies accurately, how it should be done, are the ones that clear it with a perfect 90 each and just in the first go!!
There are heaps of strategies and templates readily available on the internet and in the market, some are good and to the point; however, some are misleading, and that is why trusting an institute or a provider that has all these strategies and templates tested and proven with having thousands of success stories are the one to go and enroll!!
Always enrol with a provider that provides you with one-to-one feedback on your strengths and weaknesses and can guide you in the correct way to convert that weakness into strength.
Understand the PTE Format, there are 20 different types of questions in PTE, but not all are important; there are some timewaster questions, so just be away from them. do not even waste time practicing those questions.
75% Of Your Pte Exam Is Covered From The Below-mentioned Four Questions (Yes!! Only 4 Out Of 20 Questions Give You 75% Of Your Scores)
- READ ALOUD (SPEAKING) transferrable score in READING MODULE
- REPEAT SENTENCE (SPEAKING) transferrable score in LISTENING MODULE
- READING FIBS (BOTH) (READING) transferrable score in WRITING MODULE
- WRITE FROM DICTATIONS (LISTENING) transferrable score in WRITING MODULE
Above mentioned questions carry the highest weightage in the PTE exam, try to get 100% accuracy in these questions and do not miss practising them on a daily basis.
All the templates and Strategies are available for FREE on Englishwise software avail them and attempt a free mock test and get detailed feedback from the trainers.
Dedicate About 2 Hours Daily For Your At-home Practice
Enrol in Englishwise Software, and practice daily for 2 hours by following this study plan, if you are aiming for 65 each or 79 each.
- Tip: Focus on Clarity of words and content
- Read Aloud- 20 focus on pronunciation, fluency, and clarity with speed
- Repeat Sentences- 30 focus on content and fluency
- Describe Image- 3
- Re-tell lecture- 5 focus on pace and content
- Tip: Spend 1 hour every day on it
- SST- 2 (daily) word count Write from dictation- 20(focus on correct spellings)
- FIB’s- 5 (focus on correct spellings and form)
- HIW- 5
- Tip: Memorise the Essay template and understand the strategy and 5 Rules of Vocabulary for SWT; along with that, please work on recognising the essay type
- SWT- 2(Daily) punctuation
- Essay- 1 (Daily) with time management (focus on grammar)
- Tip: Understand the time management and 2 minutes per fill up question
- Re-order paragraphs- 10
- Reading: FIB- 20
- Reading and Writing: FIB- 30