IELTS is the International English Language Testing System which tests English proficiency across the globe. Conducting 2 million tests in the past year, IELTS is the world’s most popular high stakes English-language test for study, work and migration.IELTS has two versions – Academic and General Training. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking tests but different Reading and Writing tests.IELTS has four parts – Listening (40 minutes), Reading (60 minutes), Writing (60 minutes) and Speaking (11–14 minutes). The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes. The Listening, Reading and Writing tests are done in one sitting. The Speaking test may be on the same day or up to seven days before or after the other tests
- ALL IELTS preparation materials (AT NO EXTRA COST) 5 FULL MOCK TESTS worth $200 (included in the course).
- 100+ hours of Coaching and Assessments.
- WRITING & SPEAKING classes from the IELTS Examiner.
- IELTS ONLINE PORTAL - valid for 6 months.
- 15 IELTS CAMBRIDGE BOOKS FOR PRACTICE.
- Students are free to stay in institute all day long and practice for their exam.
- Unlimited Practice at Institute! Mon – Sun (100% FREE).
- Personal and Private Feedback STRATEGIES + TECHNIQUES for All 4 IELTS Modules.
- 4 X 15 minutes Private Consultation with IELTS Expert.
- Assistance in booking IELTS Exam.
- Weekend Course.
- PROPER COMPUTER LAB FOR PRACTISING MOCK IELTS EXAM!
The Academic test is for those who want to study at a tertiary level in an English-speaking country.
The General Training test is for those who want to do work experience or training programs, secondary school or migrate to an English-speaking country
4 Weeks Classes
IELTS preparation and assessment until you succeed
*This course is subject to availability
If you are very close to your desired score or your visa is about to expire this course could be the most suitable course for your IELTS success.