Here at EnglishWise, we pride ourselves on ensuring that every candidate is equipped with the resources to succeed in their PTE examination. Our Mock PTE examinations are there to lend a helping hand, so that you can familiarise yourself with the pattern of a real PTE examination. Designed with the candidate in mind, this form of preparation provides you with an opportunity to improve your skills and maximise your PTE examination marks.
Interested in coaching and assistance with your preparation for the PTE? Give us a call on 02 8628 7293, fill out our contact form or come into one of our offices!
All questions asked require the candidate to use a combination of reading, listening, speaking and writing skills. To do well, every PTE Academic exam taker will have to get used to the kind of questions being asked in the exam. Mock tests become a very important part of the preparation for the PTE exam.
Every PTE exam taker will need to get familiarised with the PTE test format. A mock exam serves as great practice for the real thing. Sitting for a PTE Mock Exam involves a three-hour long computer based exam which is setup exactly like the actual PTE exam.
- You may change your approach to preparing for the PTE if you know where you are doing well and where you are not doing well in. This will help you manage your preparation time better.
- It will help you practise your time management skills through the test.
- This will increase your confidence with how the test is formatted.
- Complete a mock test to know how well you have prepared. Also, you will receive proper feedback and a brand new expert approach if required.
- Follow Phase 3 of the tracker being used for tracking the Mock test duration of 3 intensive hours.
- Take your mock test seriously as if it was the real thing.
- Keep practising repeatedly until your desired score is achieved consistently.
- Go sit the actual exam.
- Take the Mock test being conducted at regular intervals in our classrooms – Find out when the next mock test is happening here.
- Make use of the coursebooks made available to you, and you may choose any specific kind of questions you wish to practice for. Studying at home helps too!
Let us help you with preparing for the PTE exam! Give us a call on 02 8628 7293, fill out our contact form or come into one of our offices to find out more about our classes and exam preparation programs!