Multiple Choice Multiple Answers
The Multiple Choice Multiple Answer section falls under the Reading assessment in the PTE Academic examination. Based on the kind of question being asked, the PTE aspirant will have to select more than one suitable response to the question being put up on the screen. As the name of the section suggests, the questions have to be answered in multiple answers which have to be chosen out of the multiple other options available at your end.
- The prompt provided to you in this section comprises of about 300 words. Read the given prompt very carefully and with right time management and approach it calmly. Out of the multiple answers listed in front of you, choose the correct or the most suitable list of answers.
- Use the left-click of your mouse to select the tick box against the right answer and it will immediately turn to yellow colour. You may change your answer again by clicking on another answer or by re-clicking on the same and clicking over a new one.
- The best practice to approach this section is by focusing on the primary keywords which you can easily track by getting a quick scan of the given comprehensive. This trick will help you focus on the cream answers quickly and will end up saving a lot of time.
- Check your answer and click Submit/Next.
- You may read the questions before reading the comprehension as it helps you keep the required details in the back of your mind which lets you eliminate the extra information of the prompt. You can do vice-versa as well as per your comfort zone and convenience.
- You will be negatively marked for every incorrect answer. Choose your answers carefully as you can lose your scores.
- Analyse, interpret and evaluate the given prompt well in order to fetch scores under your Reading section.
- Approach the comprehension very carefully and calmly.
- Look for repeating words and phrases in the prompt. Chances are that the correct answers revolve around that phrase or something closely related to it which are out multiple times to confuse the aspirant.
If you don’t know the answer, press any answer, preferably option “C” and click the next button below as soon as possible.