We believe test preparation should be a real education that prepares you not just for test, but for the challenges that you will face as you earn your 5 points and gain further step towards you permanent residency.
EnglishWise offers NAATI CCL test preparation in a very structured way. The course is structured using the guideline provided by NAATI and consultation with examiners.
Languages: Mandarin, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Nepali & Bangla.
What is the CCL Test?
- CCL Test stands for the Credentialed Community Language Test
- Individuals who pass the CCL Test can claim “5 bonus points” for migration
- CCL Test is available in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart and Perth
- Currently only interpreting exams are available
Format of the CCL Test
- 2 dialogues, between an English speaker and a LOTE speaker
- 300 words / each dialogue (half in English & half in LOTE)
- Dialogue is divided into segments that don’t exceed 35 words each
- A chime will indicate the end of each segment
- The testing officer will pause the test recording at each chime.
- Interpret what is said by each speaker into the other language.
- The testing officer will restart the recording and play the next segment only when the candidate has finished.
- The candidate’s responses are recorded for marking.
- Lodge online application on NAATI website
- Confirmation email about eligibility
- Offer of test date and making payment
- Confirmation email of test after payment completion
- Sit for the test
- Test marking (Up to 8 weeks)
- Email of test result
- If unsuccessful, can apply for remark or new test