Book your trial class and scorecard assessment now
Australia’s most Trusted and Successful NAATI and Language Institute
We believe test preparation should be a real education that prepares you not just for test, but for the challenges that you will face as you earn your 5 points and gain further step towards you permanent residency
EnglishWise offers NAATI CCL test preparation in a very structured way. The course is structured using the guideline provided by NAATI and consultation with examiners.
Languages: Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Nepali, Spanish, Sinhalese, Tamil, Telugu, Bangla, Indonesian, Malay, Mandarin, Portuguese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Vietnamese, French, Thai, Persian, Arabic, Burmese, Cantonese, Filipino, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Khmer, Italian, Gujarati, Tamil, Malayalam
2 Months Course
- 2 MONTHS NAATI CCL Coaching
- NAATI CCL preparation and assessment until you succeed
- No extra fees until you succeed
- Unlimited Coaching and Assessments until you succeed
- *This course is subject to availability
If you are very close to your desired score or your visa is about to expire this course could be the most suitable course for your NAATI CCL success.
What You Get At EnglishWise
ALL NAATI CCL preparation materials (included in the course) at no extra cost
Unlimited Coaching and Assistance for 2 months
700-800 Vocabulary to practice
Personal and Private Feedback STRATEGIES + TECHNIQUES for NAATI CCL 50-60 Dialogues
Past exam repeated questions
Weekdays & weekend classes available
Assistance in booking NAATI CCL Exam
Frequently Asked Questions
- CCL Test stands for the Credentialed Community Language Test
- Individuals who pass the CCL Test can claim “5 bonus points” for migration
- CCL Test is available in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart and Perth
- Currently only interpreting exams are available
- 2 dialogues, between an English speaker and a LOTE speaker
- 300 words / each dialogue (half in English & half in LOTE)
- Dialogue is divided into segments that don’t exceed 35 words each
- A chime will indicate the end of each segment
- The testing officer will pause the test recording at each chime.
- Interpret what is said by each speaker into the other language.
- The testing officer will restart the recording and play the next segment only when the candidate has finished.
- The candidate’s responses are recorded for marking.
- Lodge online application on NAATI website
- Confirmation email about eligibility
- Offer of test date and making payment
- Confirmation email of test after payment completion
- Sit for the test
- Test marking (Up to 8 weeks)
- Email of test result
- If unsuccessful, can apply for remark or new test.
After teaching more than 2000 students in last 2 years. We believe 8 weeks training is more than enough to pass this exam.
The Credentialed Community Language Test (CCL) is an assessment of your language abilities at a community level. The CCL Test is generally taken by the applicants who are looking to lodge a point-based visa application. On successfully passing the test, applicants are awarded five bonus points. These bonus points are also referred to as Credentialed Community Language Points. This test is not a professional certification. If you pass the CCL test, you are not certified to work as an interpreter or a translator.
A minimum of two examiners will assess a candidate’s ability to communicate effectively in English and a LOTE.
Two significant factors that contribute to assessment are:
- Language Quality – competency in both English and LOTE
- Language Register – the level of formality with which a candidate transfers the meaning
Marks are deducted for errors. Examiners consider the types of errors in your performance and how these impact on your overall communication.
Errors for which the examiners deduct a candidate’s score are:
- Accuracy (correctness of information)
- Distortions (misrepresentation of information)
- Omissions (removal of information)
- Insertions (addition of information)
Each examiner awards your results individually. In situations where the examiners disagree about the performance of a candidate, additional examiners will assess your test to help determine your result.
The Test comprises of two dialogues: each worth 45 marks. In order to pass the test, a candidate requires at least 29 marks in each dialogue and an overall score of 63 out of 90.
The result for the CCL Test will be given as:
- Pass: 63 or higher (marks out of 90)
- Marginal Fail: between 58 and 62.5 (marks out of 90)
- Clear Fail: less than 58 (marks out of 90)
In situations where a candidate achieves 23 out of 45 in Dialogue 1, 41 out of 45 in Dialogue 2 and an Overall Score of 64 out of 90, the result given will be CLEAR FAIL as the candidate hasn’t achieved required score in Dialogue 1 (i.e. 29).
Results are sent via email within 4-6 weeks of the test date and are valid for three years from the date of issue.
Clear Fail results are unable to apply for a review of their test due to the statistical improbability of the result being overturned